All references to the "company", “Unic”, “UNIC”, "us", "our", or "we" refer to Super Fast S.L. Any reference to "customer", "you" "client" or "buyer" refers to the person or organization placing the order.
2. Contact details of the proprietor of the Website www.unicwear.com.
Super Fast S.L.
Av. del Lloser, Edf. Paquita Benazet bloc B 2-4
3. Terms and Conditions.
Super Fast S.L. is the owner and operator of www.unicwear.com (which includes all domains and subdomains connected to www.unicwear.com). These conditions are available in English, Catalan, Spanish, French and German. These conditions apply to all users of the Website, regardless of how you access the Website, and will cover all technologies, devices and products Unic has available on the Website. You should carefully read these terms before using the website and before placing an order or registering with Unic. By accessing the website, navigating and / or using it, you agree to be fully bound to these terms, whether or not you open an account through the Website, register on the Website or log in with your account.
If you are not willing to accept these terms, do not use the Website, do not access it, nor place any order through it.
4. Conditions of sale.
By placing an order for any Custom Product you agree to these terms and conditions. Unic may change these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. For each purchase, the terms and conditions posted on the site at the time the Customer places the order will apply.
You represent and warrant to UNIC that you have all rights, title and interest, including the right to publish and commercially exploit, any and all design elements that you may transmit to UNIC in connection with the saving of a design on the UNIC site or the placement of an order for Custom Products. You are solely responsible for ensuring that any and all design elements do not infringe or otherwise violate any third-party rights. To the extent that any such design elements are subject to any trademark, servicemark, trade dress or other intellectual property rights (the “Customer IP”), you agree to grant UNIC a non-exclusive, perpetual, sub-licensable, royalty-free worldwide license to use such Customer IP in connection with the Custom Products and Unic’s commercial activities. You agree and acknowledge that UNIC shall be entitled to copy, edit, modify, reproduce, publicly display and distribute parts of the Customer IP as it sees fit. The Customer agrees that it has no claim against UNIC or any other party if any part of the Customer IP or its design elements are used in UNIC products.
The Customer is solely responsible for obtaining proper permissions and licenses, except as may be permitted by copyright law, from third parties whose rights may be violated or infringed upon by the use of any material protected by trademark, service mark, copyright or other proprietary rights. The Customer warrants and covenants that, in obtaining the Customer IP and submitting it to Unic Custom for reproduction, the customer has not violated the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of a third party. The Customer also agrees not to use any design, logo or trademark in a vulgar, libellous, disparaging or otherwise harmful or unlawful manner. Unic assumes no responsibility for damages or any wrongdoing that the Customer may cause by using or submitting to UNIC a logo, trademark or copyright item in connection with the Custom Products ordered by the Customer.
The Customer agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless UNIC and its owners, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any suit, demand, claim, loss, liability, damage or expense made, asserted or filed against Unic due to the alleged breach of these warranties and covenants or the unauthorized, improper, or illegal use of any logo, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property and the Customer also agrees to pay any judgment or settlement offer resulting from any suit, demand, or claim, along with any attorneys' fees and all associated costs incurred by Unic in defending against any such suit, demand, or claim.
We assume no responsibility for damages or any wrong doing that the customer may cause using a logo, trademark or copyrighted items.
We will not print any logos of other apparel or gear manufacturers.
Right of refusal:
The Customer acknowledges that all orders for Custom products are subject to Unic’s sole right of approval/refusal. While Unic has the right to accept or decline orders for Custom Products, the Customer is solely responsible for its design and customisation and Unic has no obligation to review, accept or decline the Customer’s design and customisation.
Unic reserves the right at any time after receipt of an order to accept or decline Customer's custom order at its sole discretion. Verification of information prior to the acceptance of any order may be required.
Unic has the sole discretion to reject any order that it considers libellous, defamatory, obscene, profane, portraying irresponsible use of alcohol or other substances, advocating persecution based on gender, age, race, religion, disability or national origin, containing explicit sexual content or is otherwise inappropriate for Unic production.
You agree to not use Unic's Service to create any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or that infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any third party.
Unic will not print designs that:
• Violate the intellectual property rights of others.
• Encourage violence or hate against individuals or groups.
• Attack, harass, or defame others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, disability, national origin, or sexual identity.
• Include hate speech or symbols (including but not limited to swastikas, iron crosses, etc.). • Promote, feature, or encourage the use of hard drugs.
• Feature explicit sex acts or frontal nudity of a non-artistic or health/medical nature.
• Include sexually suggestive images or text involving children.
• Promote, feature, or encourage underage drinking or drug use by minors.
Unic may not print or may require changes to designs that:
• Include crass vulgarity, lewd language, or swear words.
• Feature implicit sex acts, non-frontal nudity, or other nudity of an artistic or health/medical nature.
• Have an overtly sexually connotation or tone, including strong sexual innuendo.
• Involve violent terms or images that are not directed at an individual or group, such as historical images of violence.
• Promote, feature or encourage illegal activities.
• Might cause public outrage or inspire violence due to a recent event.
• Include other content that would be offensive to the Unic community.
Unic will print designs that:
• Use language and images appropriate for adults and children of all ages.
• Create a sense of community and are not likely to offend individuals or groups.
• Support intellectual property rights by using authorized images and content, including those owned or legally authorized to be used by the customer.
Unic’s right to use customised designs.
The Customer understands and agrees that any Customer IP or other design elements or ideas that are provided to Unic are provided on a non-confidential basis and the Customer grants Unic a non-exclusive, perpetual, sub-licensable, royalty-free worldwide license to use any designs, artwork, Customer IP, colour scheme, ideas or other creative works without notice, compensation or acknowledgement for any purposes whatsoever including, without limitation, developing, marketing, commercializing, manufacturing, modifying, improving, creating derivative works and distributing products and services.
For any concerns or incidents related to the use of the Website, you may contact Unic:
- Via web (contact form)
- Email (email@example.com)
We do not offer a phone service.
7. Services provided.
Unic offers custom clothing for men, women and children. On the Website you will find detailed product descriptions and 2D visualizations of the products that can be acquired. While we try to accurately display the colours of our products on the Website, the actual colours you see depend on your monitor and settings of your screen, and we thus cannot guarantee that the colours displayed by your monitor will be exactly the same colour of the product at the time of delivery and / or receipt:
• The variations in manufacturing processes, the settings of your monitor and your computer hardware can affect fabrics and product designs, which means that the delivered products may be slightly different in appearance to those shown and described on the Website;
• All products / fabrics of Unic are subject to availability, which means that we cannot always deliver the order. We will inform you as soon as possible, if the product you have requested is not available and, and if you agree, we may offer an alternative product of equivalent or higher quality, or of equal value;
• The Customer shall check the correctness of the order and immediately raise any objections. Unic shall not be liable for any mistakes made by the Customer during the order process;
• Please keep in mind that your order will only be processed if you have placed the order correctly and we received authorisation from your payment card.
All prices on www.unicwear.com website are shown in the EUR (€ Euro) currency.
Taxes are included for EU customers. Taxes will not be included for Customers ordering from outside the EU.
Prices are as specified by Unic and we reserve the right to amend the price and product specification at any time. Price differences related to future or past prices published by Unic products are not refundable. Products will be sold at the price stated online at the date of acceptance. Unic reserves the right to charge additionally for Products or Services not appearing in the standard price list.
Payment for purchases and shipping can be made by credit card. We accept payment using VISA, Mastercard and Maestro.
If goods ordered are not available, and payment has been made, said payment will be credited to your bank.
Security of your card and data is very important to us. All financial information relating to your transaction is forwarded using an encrypted automatic protocol, which neither Unic nor independent third parties has access to.
When you send us an order, we will send you an e-mail to confirm receipt of your order and explain all relevant details (Order Confirmation). Your Order Confirmation does not represent acceptance of the Agreement, it only confirms receipt of your order. It becomes a Purchase Agreement only when we have sent the ordered goods and when you have received delivery notification that the goods have been dispatched.
Our ability to fulfil orders is conditional on us too being correctly supplied, within the correct time frame. If any goods ordered are not available, we reserve the right to terminate the Agreement. You will be informed immediately if goods that you have ordered cannot be delivered. If the sum due has already been paid, we will return it immediately.
The provided delivery date is an estimated date and not an ensured one. Due to external factors the delivery date could be different as the confirmed date. Unic guarantees delivery except in situations, events or circumstances that are beyond our control (customer is not available, adverse weather conditions, errors in shipping information, legal procedures, public holidays, etc.).
Shipping is included on all orders over 100€.
We accept no responsibility for late deliveries, unless there is certified negligence on our part.
Important: Notwithstanding all precautions, packages and/or their contents sometimes get damaged in transit. If this should happen, please follow the following procedure: breakages should initially be announced and registered with the courier, immediately upon receipt of the goods. You should then inform us immediately thereafter. If you intend to return damaged goods, please inform us in advance via the customer care form or by e-mail.
PLEASE NOTE: Shipments sent outside the European Union might be subject to import duties and or taxes imposed by your country. These costs are at your expense and in addition to your invoice charges. Please contact your local customs office for details.
11. After-sales policy, remakes and refunds.
The following conditions apply for the remakes:
• The new product will be the same as the original one.
• The original garments should be returned to our Quality Control Centre.
• Customers are responsible for return shipping charges.
• Unic reserves the right to deny remake requests in circumstances where the products are not in perfect condition or has not all its labels on it.
Due to the fact that every product is 100% individually custom made and handcrafted just for you, we do not offer refunds. This is standard practice for custom products as there is no resale value.
Unic only allows the cancellation of an order before the status changes to "in process". After this time span, UNIC can no longer cancel the order as its production has begun and because of the costs incurred (fabrics, tailor time, etc.).
The Customer understands that it is his/her/their sole responsibility to scrutinize the design for the Custom Product and approve the artwork for accuracy. The Customer understands that he/she/they is/are accepting the final artwork submitted to and confirmed by Unic as accurate. Once an order is placed, it is assumed that all artwork has been approved and accepted by the Customer and no subsequent cancellation of such order is possible. After an order is placed, no design or order changes will be accepted, and the Customer will be charged in full.
13. Changes and accuracy of content.
Unic reserves the right to make unannounced changes on its Website when considered appropriate: changes, deleted or added content and services provided through the website.
14. Exclusion rights.
Unic reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to the Website and / or services offered without notice, to users, who violate these Terms and Conditions.
15. Intellectual and Industrial property.
The Website and its contents, including its services, programs, data, designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, menus, as well as the software, commercial names, brands, creative works, illustrations, photographs or industrial drawings and any other features capable of being used for industrial and commercial purposes (i) are property of and held in the ownership of Unic and are protected by national and international legislation concerning intellectual and industrial property. Under no circumstances shall it be considered that Unic grants any kind of license, or engages in any form of relinquishment, transfer of total or partial assignment of the above rights, or that any right is conferred, especially in relation to the alteration, transformation, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the contents referred to above without the prior, express and written authorization of Unic. The User can only use the Website and its contents for personal and private use. Any other use is prohibited and will require the User to obtain the prior written permission of Unic.
Unic puts its reasonable endeavours to ensure that this Website is free of viruses and other malicious or harmful content.
You can use, download and print Website content solely for your own personal use or for non-commercial personal use. Except for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you cannot do any of the following without first obtaining the written permission of UNIC:
- copy, reproduce, use or negotiate in any other form the content on the Website;
- modify, distribute or republish any content on the Website, for any purpose;
- reproduce the Website, perform framing, to this Website to any other Website or from any other Website;
- use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation.
16. Obligations of Users.
As a general comment, Users must operate at all times in conformity with the law, with the norms of polite behaviour and the requirements of good faith, employing all due diligence and abstaining from using the Website in any way that may impede, damage or adversely affect the normal operation of the Website, or the goods or rights of Unic, of its suppliers, of other Users or in general of any third party. Specifically, and without this implying any limitation of any kind of provisions of the previous section, Users shall, during their use of the Website, accept the following obligations:
- To provide truthful information in terms of the data requested in the registration form or the order form, and to keep the said data updated.
- Not to introduce, store or propagate on or from the Website any information or material that is defamatory, insulting, obscene, threatening or xenophobic, or is of a type likely to incite to violence or to discrimination for reasons of race, sex, ideology, religion, or that in any way offends against morality, public order, fundamental rights or public liberties, or against the honour, privacy or image of third parties, or in general against regulations currently in force.
- Not to introduce, store or propagate through the Website any program, data, virus, or code, or any other electronic or physical equipment that is likely to cause damage to the Website, to any of its services, or to any of the equipment, systems or networks of Unic, of any other User, of Unic suppliers, or in general of any third party.
- Not engage in advertising activities or any form of commercial exploitation of the website, and not to use the contents and information contained on the website to transmit advertising, or to send messages with any other commercial purpose in mind, or to collect or store the personal data of third parties.
- To not use false identities, or to supplant the identity of others when using the Website or any of its services, including the use if required of passwords or access codes belonging to third parties, or in any other way.
- Not to destroy, alter, use for the User’s own purposes, render unusable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents belonging to Unic, to our suppliers or to third parties.
- Not to introduce, store or propagate through the Website any content that infringes upon third parties’ intellectual or industrial property rights or commercial secrets, or in general any content for which they cannot, in conformity with the Law, demonstrate their right to place it at the disposal of third parties.
17. Protection of personal data.
18. Links to other websites.
The website of Unic contains links to other websites that you can visit. We have no control over the content of these websites, nor do we proof them. If you access a website, whose link has been provided on this website, you accept that Unic is not responsible for the content of the website, including any advertising or products offered on the website. Unic can also not be held liable for a criminal offense, damage or loss that occurred though visiting any of these websites.
19. Social Networks.
These conditions also apply to any posting, on any of the Unic affiliated websites, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or other social networks. All comments, images, videos and other material on third-party social networks do not necessarily reflect the opinion or ideas of Unic or its employees. Therefore, Unic is not responsible for such content. In any case, the entire material posted on third-party social networks must comply with these conditions.
- estimate usage numbers and patterns.
- store information about your preferences and adjust the website accordingly.
- simplify your search.
- recognize you when you return to our website.
21. Applicable jurisdiction.
The relations between a client and UNIC are governed by the laws of the Principality of Andorra.